Widespread Election Fraud in Cleveland?
UPDATE: BusHitler Fixes the Vote
11/9 VOTE FRAUD Links
From: Richard Hayes Phillips, Ph.D.
Date: November 19, 2004
I received this fascinating analysis on Friday. I am publishing it in the hope that readers will examine the data with as much scrutiny as Dr. Hayes has. The preliminary results for Cuyahoga County are here.
From: Richard Hayes Phillips, Ph.D.
Date: November 19, 2004
Attached is my recently completed precinct by precinct analysis of the 2004 presidential vote in Cleveland. There are wholesale shifts of scores of votes from the Kerry column to other candidates, and astonishingly low turnouts in certain precincts and entire wards. The Ohio recount will prove these numbers to be fraudulent.
I may have identified only the tip of the iceberg. I note that there are 17,741 uncounted ballots in Cuyahoga County. Kerry's margin in Cleveland was reportedly 108,659 votes with a 49.89% turnout. The rest of Cuyahoga County had a 71.95% turnout. Such a turnout in Cleveland would have given Kerry a margin of 156,705 votes, left Bush with a statewide margin of 85,007 votes, and with 248,100 votes still uncounted, nobody would be conceding Ohio.
This is a situation that demands rigorous investigation. I can imagine Michael Moore going door to door in Ward 4, Precinct F, looking for the 215 Peroutka voters, or in Ward 4, Precinct N, looking for the 163 Badnarik voters. Or going door to door in Ward 6, Precinct C, to find out why the turnout was only 7.10% - or in Ward 13, Precincts D, F, and O, to find out why the turnout was only 13.05%, 19.60%, and 21.01%, respectively.
CUYAHOGA COUNTY CANVASS SHEET – 2004 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
THE FOLLOWING IS A PRECINCT BY PRECINCT ANALYSIS OF THE REPORTED VOTE TOTALS FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES IN THE CITY OF CLEVELAND, CUYAHOGA COUNTY, OHIO, IN THE 2004 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THESE ARE DATA READILY AVAILABLE ONLINE AT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CUYAHOGA COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS. WHAT YOU SEE IS AN ACTUAL REPRINT OF THE CUYAHOGA COUNTY CANVASS SHEET.
IN ORDER TO CONDUCT THIS ANALYSIS I SET UP SEPARATE MICROSOFT WINDOWS FOR: (1) REGISTERED VOTERS, 2004; (2) VOTER TURNOUT, BY PERCENTAGE, 2004; (3) VOTE TOTALS FOR PRESIDENT, 2004; AND (4) VOTE TOTALS FOR PRESIDENT, 2000. BY CLICKING BACK AND FORTH ON THE WINDOWS I WAS ABLE TO COMPARE THESE DATA EASILY, IF TEDIOUSLY.
I HAVE DISCOVERED WHOLESALE “IRREGULARITIES” IN THE REPORTED VOTES, SOME OF THEM HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS, OTHERS OBVIOUSLY FRAUDULENT. EVERY NUMBER I BELIEVE TO BE UNTRUE I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED IN RED, AND I HAVE WRITTEN A BRIEF ONE-LINE EXPLANATION, ALSO HIGHLIGHTED IN RED, IN THE RIGHT-HAND COLUMN NEXT TO THE HIGHLIGHTED NUMBER. THE FOLLOWING WRITE-UP IS THE BEST ESTIMATE I CAN MAKE AS TO HOW MANY VOTES WERE STOLEN FROM JOHN F. KERRY IN CLEVELAND, OHIO. IN SOME CASES THERE HAVE BEEN WHOLESALE SHIFTS OF VOTES FROM THE KERRY COLUMN TO THE BUSH COLUMN OR TO THIRD-PARTY CANDIDATES; TO ESTIMATE THE NUMBER OF VOTES TAKEN FROM KERRY, I HAVE ASSUMED THAT THE PROPORTIONS OF THE VOTE ALLOTTED ELSEWHERE IN THE WARD ARE CORRECT; IN FACT, ANY UNREPORTED VOTES COULD ALL HAVE COME FROM KERRY. IN OTHER CASES THE REPORTED VOTER TURNOUT WAS ASTONISHINGLY LOW FOR A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS ANALYSIS, I HAVE ADOPTED 50% AS AN ARBITRARY ESTIMATE OF THE TRUE VOTER TURNOUT FOR THE UNDERREPORTED PRECINCTS, AND HAVE ASSUMED THAT THE PROPORTIONS OF THE VOTE ALLOTTED ARE CORRECT FOR THESE PRECINCTS.
CIA EXPOSES ELECTION FRAUD
Agenda 21 BLIGHT for Profit?
State of the Union
"For one thing, we no longer live in a nation, but in a Homeland"
Books We Love
Free Trade is War
Psychopathology Of America
Hippie Crap Saves the World!
The Enemy Within
War on Terrorism
Patriot Act II
U.S. Military Schemes: Ominously Like 9-11
This 'Baltimore Sun' article discusses James Bamford's new book, "Body of Secrets." The book indicates the NSA knows Osama bin laden has not broken with his tycoon family. In addition, using freedom of information documents, the author reveals that during the 1960s the U.S. government developed plans to stage false attacks - some involving the slaughter of U.S. citizens, including sailors and/or marines - to justify a 'counter'-attack against Cuba.
Who did it? Solving the mystery of 9-11
Evidence of high-level government complicity on 9-11
BusHitler Fixed The Vote!
THESE ESTIMATES ARE JUST THAT. FORTUNATELY, OHIO HAS A PAPER TRAIL AND THERE WILL BE A RECOUNT. HOPEFULLY THE CORRECT NUMBERS WILL EMERGE. SOME, BUT NOT ALL, OF THE UNREPORTED VOTES WILL TURN UP AS PROVISIONAL BALLOTS OR UNCOUNTED PUNCH CARDS. WHERE WHOLESALE SHIFTING HAS OCCURRED FROM ONE COLUMN TO ANOTHER, I EXPECT THAT THE OHIO RECOUNT WILL PROVE, ONCE AND FOR ALL, ELECTION FRAUD.
CLEVELAND KERRY LOSES 6032 VOTES
- LINE 1604 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 129 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 25 VOTES.
- LINE 1614 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 166 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 38 VOTES.
- LINE 1702 41 VOTES APPEAR IN BADNARIK COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 41 VOTES.
- LINE 1709 70 VOTES APPEAR IN PETROUKA COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 70 VOTES.
- LINE 1806 215 VOTES APPEAR IN PETROUKA COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 213 VOTES.
- LINE 1814 163 VOTES APPEAR IN BADNARIK COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 162 VOTES.
- LINE 1902 16 VOTES APPEAR IN PETROUKA COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 15 VOTES.
- LINE 1903 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 390 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 142 VOTES.
- LINE 1909 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 362 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 119 VOTES.
- LINE 1910 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 228 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 66 VOTES.
- LINE 1912 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 324 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 93 VOTES.
- LINE 1915 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 157 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 25 VOTES.
- LINE 1916 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 49 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 11 VOTES.
- LINE 2002 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 197 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 106 VOTES.
- LINE 2003 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 324 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 272 VOTES.
- LINE 2004 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 229 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 93 VOTES.
- LINE 2011 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 283 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 81 VOTES.
- LINE 2006 NOT AN IRREGULARITY; BUSH DID WELL IN CLEVELAND 6F IN 2000.
- LINE 2012 81 VOTES APPEAR IN BUSH COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 36 VOTES.
- LINE 2023 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 144 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 20 VOTES.
- LINE 2103 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 276 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 74 VOTES.
- LINE 2111 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 120 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 35 VOTES.
- LINE 2122 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 482 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 177 VOTES.
- LINE 2207 51 VOTES APPEAR IN BADNARIK COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 51 VOTES.
- LINE 2208 45 VOTES APPEAR IN BUSH COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 32 VOTES.
- LINE 2209 27 VOTES APPEAR IN PETROUKA COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 26 VOTES.
- LINE 2301 41 VOTES APPEAR IN BUSH COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 33 VOTES.
- LINE 2316 87 VOTES APPEAR IN BUSH COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 68 VOTES.
- LINE 2319 39 VOTES APPEAR IN BUSH COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 31 VOTES.
- LINE 2412 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 433 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 212 VOTES.
- LINE 2513 35 VOTES APPEAR IN THIRD PARTY COLUMNS, KERRY LOSES 33 VOTES.
- LINE 2521 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 377 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 104 VOTES.
- WARD 12 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 6095 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 475 VOTES.
- LINE 2704 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 962 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 586 VOTES.
- LINE 2706 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 411 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 242 VOTES.
- LINE 2708 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 134 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 41 VOTES.
- LINE 2715 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 117 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 61 VOTES.
- LINE 2717 17 VOTES APPEAR IN THIRD PARTY COLUMNS, KERRY LOSES 15 VOTES.
- LINE 2723 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 481 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 133 VOTES.
- LINE 2724 37 VOTES APPEAR IN BADNARIK COLUMN, KERRY LOSES 36 VOTES.
- LINE 2725 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 28 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 7 VOTES.
- WARD 14 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 6878 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 1106 VOTES.
- LINE 2902 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 132 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 36 VOTES.
- LINE 2908 22 VOTES APPEAR IN THIRD PARTY COLUMNS, KERRY LOSES 20 VOTES.
- LINE 2919 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 138 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 20 VOTES.
- WARD 17 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 6394 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 706 VOTES.
- LINE 19O 50% TURNOUT WOULD BE 239 VOTES, KERRY LOSES 44 VOTES.
THUS, A NOT UNREASONABLE CONCLUSION IS THAT TAMPERING WITH THE NUMBERS HAS COST JOHN KERRY 6,000 VOTES IN CLEVELAND.
I AM NOT CLAIMING THAT THE FINAL RESULTS, WHEN ALL THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED AND RECOUNTED, WILL COME CLOSE TO MATCHING UP WITH THE ESTIMATES I HAVE GIVEN ABOVE. I HAVE MADE THESE ESTIMATES ONLY TO GIVE THE READER SOME IDEA OF THE MAGNITUDE OF THE PROBLEM. NOT ALL OF THESE IRREGULARITIES WILL TURN OUT TO BE FRAUD. BUT SOME OF THEM WILL. WHOLESALE SHIFTING OF SCORES OF VOTES TO THE COLUMNS OF THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES WHO RECEIVED LESS THAN ONE HALF OF ONE PERCENT OF THE STATEWIDE VOTE BETWEEN THEM, VOTER TURNOUTS OF 7.10%, 13.05%, 19.60%, 21.01%, 21.80%, 24.72%, 28.83%, 28.97%, 29.25% IN CERTAIN PRECINCTS, AND A VOTER TURNOUT OF 39.35% FOR AN ENTIRE WARD, ARE SIMPLY NOT CREDIBLE.
THERE MAY BE SOME CORRELATION BETWEEN THE PRECINCTS WITH ASTONISHINGLY LOW VOTER TURNOUT, AND THE REPORTS OF LONG LINES AT THE POLLING PLACES DUE TO A LACK OF ENOUGH VOTING MACHINES. PEOPLE ON THE GROUND IN OHIO SHOULD LOOK AT THE PRECINCT MAPS, CHECK THE NEWS REPORTS, TALK WITH LOCAL RESIDENTS, AND FIGURE THIS OUT.
I WISH TO EXPRESS MY DEEPEST APPRECIATION FOR THE GRASSROOTS EFFORT THAT HAS MADE AN OHIO RECOUNT POSSIBLE. I AWAIT THE RESULTS.
RICHARD HAYES PHILLIPS, Ph.D.
Bob Fitrakis says some of these issues were raised in Saturday's hearings:
In Cleveland, where a public hearing was held on Saturday, November 20, there was a different pattern of voting irregularities. These include heavily Democratic wards with abnormally low reported rates of voter turnout, three under 20%. In Precinct 6-C where Kerry beat Bush 45 votes to one, allegedly only 7.1% of the registered voters cast ballots. In precinct 13-D where Kerry received 83.8% of the vote, only 13.05% reportedly voted. In precinct 13-F where Kerry received 97.5%, the turnout was reported to be only 19.6%.
One explanation comes from Irma Olmedo, who provided the Free Press with a written statement of her activities in the heavily Hispanic ward 13, which contained the three low voter turnout precincts.
“Ohio does not have bilingual ballots and this disenfranchises many Latino voters who are not totally fluent in English . . . there were 13 poll workers at the school and none knew Spanish. Some could not even find the names of the people on the list because they couldn’t understand well when people said their names. . . . Some people put their punch card ballots in backwards when they voted and discovered that they couldn’t punch out the holes. They had not read the instructions which were in English, that they had to turn the card around in order to vote,” Olmedo stated.
Olmedo translated at precinct 13-O, where 90% of the votes were for Kerry and only 53 votes were counted. The turnout of 21% was due to the lack of Spanish instructions and the misspelling of names: “I noticed that one named Nieves was misspelled as Nieues and the pollworkers were not able to find his name, these people were told to complete a provisional ballot because their names were not on the list.”
In Cuyahoga County, according to the Secretary of State’s website there are 24,788 provisional ballots, most of them from the city of Cleveland, not its surrounding suburbs. Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell served as Co-Chair of the Bush/Cheney Ohio reelection committee.
There also seems to be an abnormally high vote count for third party candidates who received less than one-half of one percent of the statewide vote total combined. For example, in precinct 4-F, the right-wing Constitutional Law candidate Peroutka received 215 votes to Bush’s 21 and Kerry’s 290. In this precinct, Kerry received 55% of the vote where Gore received 91% of the vote in the year 200. These numbers suggest that Kerry’s votes were inadvertently or intentionally shifted to Peroutka.
Ohio recount updates:
- * 11/11 Kerry campaign scrutinizes Ohio: "The Kerry campaign has compiled a list of more than 30 questions for local election officials, asking about the number of absentee and provisional ballots, any reports of equipment malfunctions on election night, and any ballots that still listed third-party challenger Ralph Nader as a candidate."
- * 11/11 Green candidate David Cobb (KPFK interview) and Libertarian candidate Michael Badnarik jointly announced their intentions to file a formal demand for a recount of the presidential ballots cast in Ohio - and called upon Secretary of State Kenneth Blackwell, a Republican who chaired the Ohio Bush campaign, to recuse himself from the recount process. They'll need $110,000, and are collecting contributions on their respective sites. Ralph Nader said Blackwell should resign in disgrace.
- * 11/11 PFAW Foundation's Election Protection team is supporting efforts to impound voting machines, or obtain back-up data from machines, in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New Mexico because of reported voting discrepancies and problems [and] collaborating on public hearings in Ohio this weekend to take official testimony and input from voters and volunteers who observed voting problems there on November 2.
- * 11/10 Warren: Despite county claims they had to lock down the election office because of FBI warnings, the FBI denies warning officials of any special threat. Olbermann is all over this.
- * 11/10 Cuyahoga: officials suddenly change the rules for counting provisional ballots, adding a brand new requirement for date of birth. Dozens of ballots are immediately disqualified for this reason.
- * 11/10 Cuyahoga: Excess votes dismissed as report bug by Cleveland Plain-Dealer and Akron Beacon-Journal
- * 11/10 Kenneth Blackwell's spokesman ridicules blog investigation: "There are also Web sites devoted to theories that there was no landing on the moon," said James Lee.
- * 11/10 Keith Olbermann notes negative 25 million in Youngstown and quotes Prof. Jonathan Turley: "So when you look at provisionals and absentees and then those pockets of votes, yeah, there probably is enough of a margin if things broke for Kerry that he could turn the state. Is it likely? No. But it is not impossible."
- * 11/10 Election Law at Moritz identifies important questions to research, starting with long lines, provisional ballots, and problems with electronic machines and punch cards.
- * 11/9 Ohio Democratic Party declares Every Vote Will Be Counted!
- * 11/9 Cuyahoga County: Keith Olberman (video here, recap here) reports 93,000 more votes than voters - and so does Randi Rhodes.
- * 11/9 Youngstown County: VerifiedVoting.org discovered one precinct recorded -25 million votes (not included in tally)
- * 11/9 Lucas County: Officials throw out 709 of the first 1548 provisional ballots examined; 6719 total to be examined. In 2000 and 2002, 90% of provisional ballots were accepted.
- * 11/8 Kerry lawsuits are pending
- * 11/8 ReDedefeatBush.com says Bush got 86% of his lead from 9 counties where he got over 70% of the vote (Auglaize, Hancock, Holmes, Mercer, Putnam, Shelby, Union, Van Wert and Warren); in 2000, he broke 70% in only 2.
- * 11/8 Bob Fitrakis estimates 102,134 (65.7%) of 155,428 provisional ballots are for Kerry
- * 11/8 Franklin County: Bob Fitrakis cites many issues, including deliberate shortage of voting machines in black wards, absentee ballot challenges, confusing absentee ballot design, felon purge, and wrong directions to polls
- * 11/7 NY Times reports 92,000 overvotes, undervotes, and "counting errors."
- * 11/7 NY Times reports 155,000 provisional ballots, but they could all be thrown out because it takes 3 votes to count a provisional ballot on county boards with 2 Dems and 2 Reps. Over 90% are probably valid.
- * 11/7 Auglaize County: Former ES&S employee tampered with the vote counting computer on October 16.
- * 11/6 Activists plan recount around this calendar: Absentee deadline is 11/12, then canvass begins; certification expected 12/1; then recount can begin. Any disputes over choosing Electors must be resolved by 12/7; the Electoral College meets on 12/13.
- * 11/6 Mahoning County: Did Kerry lose 10,000 votes around Youngstown?
- * 11/6 Safe Bush Counties: Why did Kerry get fewer votes than a less-competitive State Supreme candidate?
- * 11/6 Miami County: 19,000 votes added to tally in exact same proportion?
- * 11/6 Drake County: 3,000 new votes ALL for Bush?
- * 11/5 Citizen Action demands counting of 92,672 "uncounted" overvotes and undervotes, and public access to all data
- * 11/5 Warren County: 92,251 votes counted in secret - Bush gets 72% - Keith Olberman gets an explanation
- * 11/4 Youngstown: Touchscreen voting machines were registering "George W. Bush" when people pressed "John F. Kerry" ALL DAY LONG
- * 11/3 Hundreds storm State House in response to massive voter suppression and corruption
- * 11/3 Was the Ohio Election Honest and Fair?
- * 11/3 VoteProtect.org records 2,580 incidents, including many voters who were prevented from voting
- * 11/3 VotersUnite.org records 28 incidents
- * 11/3 Mahoning County: using touchscreens, some races showed votes of negative 25 million
According to my copy of the Constitution, it ain't over until the Electoral College Lady sings.
What if Kerry actually wins the Electoral College, and she sings "No Surrender"?
It could happen, if Kerry is certified the winner in Ohio or Florida after all of the votes are officially counted.
The blogosphere is conducting a "virtual recount," looking for errors and fraud. And using the "Rathergate" analogy, the blogosphere has found the first "superscript" in Franklin County, taking a nice bite out of Bush's "lead."
Bush Lead Change
136,483 Election night
132,590 -3,893 Franklin County (Gahana 1-B) computer error
Ohio has (I believe) 155,337 provisional ballots that will be counted by November 12, as required by law. According to Mirana (see below), over 90% of these ballots are probably valid, extrapolating from Ohio results in 2000 and 2002. According to Bob Fitrakis,
102,134 of the provisional ballots, nearly two-thirds (65.7%) in all probability come from solidly pro-Kerry areas and are most likely cast by pro-Kerry supporters such as African Americans and the poor
I suspect they will favor Kerry significantly, taking a big bite out of Bush's "lead."
A statewide manual recount is mandatory if the margin of victory falls below 0.25% * 5,481,756 = 13,704
If the blogosphere discovers enough errors - or fraud - a manual recount is definitely within reach.
As "Rathergate" proved, it would be a big mistake to "misunderestimate" the blogosphere. Let's find the recount equivalent of "superscripts," "proportional space fonts," and other anomalies - and put John Kerry in the White House!
Join the investigations here:
* 11/9 VOTE FRAUD Links
* 11/6 Vote Counting Thread (MyDD/Bowers)
* 11/5 Ohio Provisional Ballots, Recounts, and Fraud (DailyKos/Hunter)
* 11/5 Outrage in Ohio: Angry residents storm State House in response to massive voter suppression and corruption (IMC/Solnit)
And post the hottest discoveries below.
Just for the record, here are the "official stories" about the Ohio vote:
* 11/4 WashPost: GOP Won With Accent On Rural and Traditional (credits religion-themed mailings, 85,000 volunteers, and "parties for the president")